Do I need to say any more?

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.42.50 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.55.33 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.44.14 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.45.34 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.48.11 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.53.38 PM

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 8.59.41 PM

What More needs to be said?

Jon Spellman

Jon is a husband, father, coach, author, missional-thinker, and most of all, a follower of Jesus.

8 responses to “Do I need to say any more?”

Jon, Thanks for sharing the art you have collected for your man-cave. Dyrness would be very proud!

Jon, In one sense this post reinforces it how I commented on Mary’s. Art is a matter of general revelation. Word can be a matter of special revelation and they compliment one another. I love that you let the art speak for itself but I also like your thoughts on how it speaks to you. 🙂

Jon love the art. I remeber Catholic school and all of the things our church had. The stations of the Cross and so on. The art especially the stain glassed windows have never left my mind. And one day i hope to have a church with beautiful stained glass windows!

Jon,
    I love the boldness of writing your post in images. Although, if a picture is worth 1,000 words, perhaps your post was way too long. : )
    One of the exercise I love to do with people is show them icons and have each person reflect, meditate, and share with the group what God said to them about and through the icon. I never cease to be amazed at the way God speaks so clearly, yet distinctly to each person.