Prezi Time

https://prezi.com/view/0nDQF34O0RS61LVmDNL5/

Dan Kreiss

Former director of the Youth Ministry program at King University in Bristol, TN and Dean of the School of Missions. I have worked in youth ministry my entire life most of that time in New Zealand before becoming faculty at King. I love helping people recognize themselves as children of God and helping them engage with the world in all its diversity. I am particularly passionate about encouraging the church to reflect the diversity found in their surrounding community in regard to age, gender, ethnicity, education, economic status, etc. I am a husband, father of 4, graduate of Emmanuel Christian Seminary, an avid cyclist and fly-fisherman still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

3 responses to “Prezi Time”

Dan!

What a heartfelt, transparent presentation. Thank you so much for your openness, and please remember, you are my Brother.

Now, let’s go fishing’.

Jay

Thank you so much for your vulnerability and sharing your story with us. You and I both shared about the value of meaningful friendships and our need to lean in more deeply to those precious and strengthening relationships. I am grateful to consider you both a brother and a friend and hope we can connect more on things that matter about life. Love ya brother.

Dan – I tried to get into your Prezi so that I could refresh my remembrance of your presentation. But it wouldn’t work. If there’s a way to make it work, great – for the sake of others who might be able to see how Shrek and the DMin process work together. If not, don’t take too much time as you’ve already received your credit for doing the assignment. From what I do remember, I appreciate your unassuming honesty in the liminal space that you find yourself in at this time. Your humor also helps in coping with the reality of this obfuscate season.