Survey: Mental Health Literacy

I am a graduate student in the George Fox PsyD program, and I’m currently working on collecting data for my dissertation. I am studying mental health literacy (what people know about mental health conditions, resources, and treatments) among college/university educators.

I would be deeply appreciative if you could take the time to participate in my survey. It is estimated to take approximately 20 to 30 minutes. At the end, there is an option for you to enter your email into a raffle to win one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Danni Ewing at kewing16@georgefox.edu.

Disclaimer: These surveys are student generated and are not to be associated with any official research conducted by faculty and staff at George Fox University. Any views or opinions presented in these surveys are solely those of the students and do not represent those of George Fox University. The distribution of these surveys is a service provided to George Fox University students as they prepare their research required by the curriculum. Students are required to have department approval. Any questions about these surveys should be directed to the students associated with the survey in question.