Furniture walk-throughs currently suspended; please enter work orders

If you as a faculty or staff member require a desk, bookcase, filing cabinet or table, a work order will need to be entered for the delivery of these items.

Contact your building monitor so that they can enter the work order on your behalf. The custodial services team will deliver an item that matches the existing building furniture style. If no items exist in the surplus furniture inventory, your request will be denied and purchasing will work with you on acquiring the pieces of furniture that are needed.

Visits to Plant Services to look at the surplus furniture inventory are not allowed at this time. Contact Sonia Rademacher ( with any questions.

Comments are closed.