Information on vehicle changes

Students may bring a different car to campus other than the one that is registered for up to two weeks. However, the new vehicle must be registered and issued a complimentary temporary parking permit.

Changes to a vehicle or license plate will require an update of your vehicle registration in order to avoid citations. Contact Campus Public Safety so that we can assist you in updating your information. 

Questions? Contact Elrike Shaw in the Campus Public Safety Office at 503.554.2090 or email

Comments are closed.