Seniors can register for residential parking permits

The vehicle registration portal opened up on Monday, July 8, on MyGFU for seniors to register their vehicles for residential parking permits! Be sure to have your DMV registration slip in front of you, as you will need some of that information in order to register.

The portal will open on July 15 for juniors to register and on July 22 for sophomores. Freshmen need to fill out the parking permit application form located on the Campus Public Safety webpages (beginning July 1) if they are going to be living on campus. If your application is approved, you will be sent a link where you can register.

The portal is currently open for commuters and graduate students.

Questions? Call our office at 503-554-2090 during business hours, or email Elrike Shaw at

Employees: Please pass this information along to students you know.

Comments are closed.