Information about vehicle registration

Once the dust settles from the end of the semester, please email any vehicle changes to Nadine Kincaid at or bring your DMV registration slip to the Campus Public Safety office to update your registration. If you have moved since you registered, we need to know that as well.

If you work at the Portland Center and come frequently to the Newberg campus, please go to MyGFU and register for a staff parking permit to avoid being ticketed for non-registration when you come to Newberg.

Questions? Contact Nadine Kincaid at

Comments are closed.