Information about tuition remission

Eligible employees may now apply for tuition remission for themselves or spouse as a part time or special (non-degree seeking) student for the 2019-2020 academic year. Click here to apply.

If you have already applied for and received approval for the 2019-20 academic year during our annual enrollment for tuition remission, please do not apply again.

The time to request tuition remission for full-time dependent students has passed. This process is available each year in October during an open enrollment period. However, if you missed this opportunity you may file an exception request, which the university will review and approve on a resource available basis.

Questions about the tuition remission benefit? Visit the tuition remission webpage, email or call 503-554-2180.

Comments are closed.