How to register a formal student complaint

While most student concerns and complaints can and should be resolved informally, there is a formal general complaint procedure described in the “Support for Students” section of the Undergraduate Student Handbook as well as on the Graduate/DPS Policies page of the website.

Note that these procedures cover complaints of a general nature and do not supersede specific policies involving special cases such as grade appeals, sexual harassment, etc., which are covered elsewhere in the Student Handbook, catalog or Graduate/DPS Policies.

For more information, contact the student life department (

Comments are closed.