Interested in purchasing gifts, apparel or swag specific to your department through the Bruin Store? With semester’s end coming, now is the time to say thank you to those who make George Fox the community it is!
Several on campus have taken advantage of the quality, convenience and discounts departments receive when they place special orders through the store. Below is information on how to get started.
How it works
- Go to campuscollections.com
- Select the item and quantity you desire
- Request a quote
I will take care of the rest and communicate with you along the way!
Things to keep in mind
- The price in red (on the Campus Collections site) is the price you pay as a department. It will always be 20 percent off retail.
- The Bruin Store works directly with the university’s marketing communications department to ensure your logo/graphic fits well with the item(s) you desire to purchase. This ensures the highest of quality.
- If you don’t see what you want on Campus Collections, we have countless vendors to choose from. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find what you really want.
Sampling of the items we’ve done for departments …
- Mugs & tumblers
- Window clings
- Tees and sweatshirts
- Men’s and women’s polos
- Button-up dress shirts
- Fleece zip-ups
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
– Michael Simmons