There are three methods for subscribing to E-nnouncements and E-Colleague: e-mail updates, RSS, and Bruindata. For e-mail and RSS subscriptions, go to this page and select one of the icons to the right of each location name (see sample for Newberg below).
To subscribe to e-mail updates:
- Click on the e-mail icon () next to the desired location.
- Enter your e-mail address and the random text shown in the box, and click Complete Subscription Request.
- You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a link that you must click to complete your subscription. (You may need to check your spam filter to find this e-mail message.)
To subscribe to the RSS feeds, click the orange RSS icon () and follow the directions. RSS is a means of publishing information via the Internet. By clicking on one of the RSS icons, you can view the announcements with a feed reader.
To subscribe through MyGFU:
- Log in to MyGFU and click the “Content” tab.
- Under GFU News, check the desired E-nnouncements and E-Colleague forums. Click Save.
- The information will appear on your MyGFU home page.