Need to leave your vehicle on campus over break? Please fill out form

Students who need to leave their vehicles on campus during winter break must fill out the Vehicles Left on Campus Policy Form, agreeing to the requirements.

This form must be completed before you leave campus, and you must leave a key with Campus Public Safety before leaving your vehicle on campus.

Questions? Call Campus Public Safety at 503-554-2090 or email Elrike Shaw (

Comments are closed.