We are pleased to announce that the Libraries now provides campus-wide access to The New York Times on NYTimes.com!
Current George Fox University staff, faculty, and students are eligible to activate access to NYTimes.com, following these steps:
- Visit (and bookmark) this site: https://georgefox.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://ezmyaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass/redir.
- Create an NYTimes.com account using your George Fox University email address.
- Happy reading!
Additional Faculty Resource: The New York Times in Education
Our license also includes access to the NYT education resource website, nytimes.com/edu, which provides the following features:
- Discipline-specific areas of study
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests
To access the Education site, simply complete a short registration here. Be sure to use your George Fox University email address.
Questions? Contact a librarian!