Great for a quick read, these science-related “top-10″ lists are galleries of cool images supported by interesting text.
In addition to top science photos of the week, current offerings include:
- Top 10 Ways To Destroy Earth
- 7 Medical Myths Even Doctors Believe
- 5 Wacky Things That Are Good For Your Health
- 10 Scientific Tips For Raising Happy Kids
- 8 Shocking Things We Learned From Stephen Hawking’s Book
LiveScience, launched in 2004, is the trusted and provocative source for highly accessible science, health and technology news for people who are curious about their minds, bodies, and the world around them. Our team of experienced science reporters, editors and video producers explore the latest discoveries, trends and myths, interviewing expert sources and offering up deep and broad analyses of topics that affect peoples’ lives in meaningful ways. LiveScience articles are regularly featured on the web sites of our media partners: MSNBC.com, Yahoo!, the Christian Science Monitor and others.