Google has partnered with New York Times and Washington Post to develop “Living Stories“, a new way to view, track, and personalize the news.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Google joins forces with newspapers (guardian.co.uk)
- Google Shows Off New News Aggregation Service (blogs.wsj.com)
- Google and Top Newspapers Experiment with a New Way to Deliver the News (mashable.com)
- Beyond the Web Page: Google, NY Times and Washington Post Launch News Experiment (readwriteweb.com)
- Google Unveils News-by-Topic Service (nytimes.com)