Is the movement of a commercial organization based on dialogue, transparency and respect its core is the goal of humane not only to enable the people of the developing countries of the basics of life but also have the right to enjoy luxury life. And to enable them also to live in dignity and respected. Which include working with the producer and consumer alike. At the side of producers to help them by buying their products at a reasonable price works to promote sustainability for them in the market and give them a chance to display their products in world markets. As for the consumer is to raise the level of awareness has negative effects resulting from international trade so as to exercise a strong purchasing power in a positive and supports the particularly on developing countries’ exports to the developed States most notably handicrafts, coffee, cocoa, tea, bananas and oil. where did the idea of fair trade in the early nineties of the twentieth century when some organization and European and U.S institutions adopt the idea of a fair price for the products of small farmers and exporters of agricultural materials and the owners of traditional crafts especially in the developing world.
The objectives of fair trade:
1. Improve the livelihoods and well-being of producers by improving access to markets and strengthen producer organizations, paying a better price and providing continuity in the trade.
2. Apical opportunities for disadvantaged producers, especially women and protect children and the elderly from exploitation.
First: A mechanism for opening markets to open markets to products from the north of the South.
Second: Mechanism for export-oriented agriculture, which is based on the promotion of cash crops which they can increase the incomes of developing countries, and to help them differentiate between agricultural crops and other cash.
Benefits of fair trade:
1. Draw attention to the amount of the suffering of the poor countries of the producers of the injustice and inequality in the profit of their products as they should.
2. Provision of proper sales for producers and exporters of developing countries in developed countries, resulting in a better position to provide farmers in the domestic market and abroad.
3. Taking into account the environmental dimension in these products; so that agricultural products are sold are not harmful to the environment or human health, and production of varieties of good quality.
4. Provide legitimate ways to work for many unemployed, both in developed and developing countries, respect the rights of these workers.
Principles of fair trade
1. Buy products directly from small farmers most in need without a mediator between them and the consumer.
2. Determine the purchase price is just by looking at the real needs of small producers and their families, as well as taking into account the prices of those products in the market.
3. Relations with the peasantry is based on the rules of long-term partnership contracts, in turn committed to quality production of these peasants, and they have to evolve rapidly towards production of biological pesticides, chemical-free.
4. Give fair trade organizations small farmers an annual grant to enable them to finance projects that seek to develop permanent local.
5. Micro-payment system so as to prevent the annual debt charge of the usurers.
6. Besides the purchase price fair and firm organizations give small farmers an annual grant to enable them to finance projects that seek to local development of permanent and must follow the projects of public benefit.
7. On small-scale producers to be combined in the legal and institutional unit is based on the exchange of support with full transparency.
The trade fair will take place a radical change in several areas in developing countries, developing countries are attracted to the events of the changes and progress and advancement of the State and these changes:
1. Evangelize small businesses and changes in the production level.
2. Developmental impact in order to change all the rules.
3. Advocacy between peoples.
4. The integration of different cultures and learn about customs and traditions of other peoples.
5. Licensing organization in developing countries and make it more legal.
6. End the exploitation of various kinds, which is leading to poverty and disability in developing countries.
7. End racial discrimination in its various forms, such as ethnic discrimination, religious political affiliation the caste system.
8. Show the importance of the female element in participating in this trade and travel to developed countries. In Fair Trade Libby, show the female element to the world is Yes assist in production and harvest crops, but the visible and the only control on the exchange process is a component of the masculine and here ask the question in the normal trade there marginalization a major component of the Women Will this remain in our trade fair?
9. The trade fair is as fair dealing must also be fair in Products inhabitants of the world demanding clean products free from chemicals and must be produced according to certain specifications in order to also help developing countries in sustainability.
Here we stand a little to talk about these products. Initially let us to touched on the crafts, it is a first-round culture of developing countries and reflect the honorable image of them must be the industry safely and sincerity when we put our financial and planning, industrial and technical it will name the country’s developing before the world and raise it high to show her family aptitude…. Yes, this is the results of fair trade is not limited to the physical aspect but also contribute to raising up a large part of the value of population to states.
As for the agricultural side must take into account the fact that everything is normal .. we would be better to leave the ground when the crop is produced will be the best., what the ground produces? it produces good works alone and without the attention of the man … Of course not. We are doing our part undisputedly and preparing them for cultivation and sprayed with anti-insects that attack crops and not chemicals that speed up the growth prematurely, these chemicals affect on all the people at earth, and someday it will kill humans because of this act harmful . Yes Fair Trade contribute to the reduction of these actions serious when we put level of fair trade products to the world and we will make our children safe in the future, enjoy.
At the level of product manufacturing, you should be there a technical level does not affect the production of this will cost money but developing countries can, by its potential available to provide its products and to work firsthand on the introduction of different techniques to help increase the quality of their products. Would be Fair Trade impact is clear to make the developing countries which use the technological modern industrial are important in reducing the effort and speed of production and reduce the expenses of developing countries in the payment of wages Intrusive modern assist in reducing the workforce.
In all aspects will be initially owned by the use of the capacity of developing countries in the production on all levels. But most importantly, to move beyond the stage of developing countries to provide their products to help develop and improve these products.
10.Fair Trade beyond the production and purchase of up to morality product is lifted from human soul and develop cooperation and commitment to ethical principles, and this is important at the level of the elderly and children in the production, producers have fair trade should obligated by the principle not to exploit the elderly and children understand the categories have a right to rest and live stage of her life Like the categories of developed countries.
11. Affect fair trade directly on the working conditions, you must use developed and safety machines to work to ensure adequate working conditions for workers. This will not happen over night again but I’m very optimistic contribution to Fair Trade the change in working conditions.
Experience of the Palestinian people in lost trade fair
Canaan Fair Trade is the first company to formally represent the Fair Trade in Palestine, it began as a union of cooperatives in 2005. Founded Canaan Fair Trading as a business based on specific goals for production and development, marketing and export fair trade products such as olives, olive oil.
Palestine was able to achieve a major achievement in light of the circumstances of a difficult political it can access to world markets in a time short and compete with the largest major countries in their products, they achieved this through olive oil product and couscous and thus made use of both sexes at one time … Yes, it is the merit of Palestine and the efforts of its inhabitants and their sincerity in the production and the role most of the Canaan Fair Trade Basal Voice of Palestine to the international markets and establish themselves on the map of states and able to compete with larger countries that have the enormous money, machinery and advanced equipment. This is he insisting, determination and strong will cooperation and sincerity in work and commitment to the principles challenge money and sophisticated equipment and deserved to be outdone, fair trade products helped in developing countries, which represent the best and not depriving the world market. Will the emergence of Palestine AVI other products and markets did not mention the name of Palestine before?
The question remains of the opinion of opposition to the trade fair is it started out human and service rights and humanity and the eradication of poverty and then turned into a way unfair to the issue of economic development in developing countries and a mechanism for the imposition of economic policies are far from the main objective of the helping by developed countries towards developing countries where the trade between developed and least developed countries is happening on the Magic Planet, which is equal to accommodate a more just and equitable and that the weakest countries.
The remains of the Department of the opposition the right to express his position on fair trade. But to ask ourselves is to help in the advancement of developing countries and advance it, is not imposing a political opinion or religious or economic developing countries, but provide them on humanitarian grounds. The question remains open to all and especially for the population developing countries, you will stay locked on ourselves? and live in the being of dreams for tomorrow comes on the table by the wind? … we all have to ask and I’m in this situation I ask myself the developing countries that we are reasonably balanced look at things from all aspects, trends and balance things to see if the positives more than the negatives or not. Yes, I do not deny that the fair trade some of the negative impact. But when we use the brighter side of fair trade and contribute where and live up concept certainly will overcome the negatives were numbered, and must take into account that the trade fair positives than negatives much to the point that should not be We note that the Fair Trade some negatives.
Exchange with other countries, our products and our culture … Yes, each country’s conditions and ceremonies, but there must be an element of change and renewal in the developing countries, what is stopping you from exchange of goods and advancement of our state is an inhibitor? … Must be a state for each entity in the decision-making and changes radical in developing countries and this is an important issue, to look to a bright future free of blocs and the deadly routine … we are always afraid of change … do not forget, as he did not fault and you will not infect.
To be more realistic is that developing countries constitute a heavy burden on developed nations are always provided with assistance in the form of money which have large numbers to help developing countries, but here no one takes advantage of Developing countries make adjustments in certain areas, and interest does not reach all groups and these changes are almost negligible, if such stockpiling money to a certain category and we can not guarantee that hands that thing for taking the money reaching the people of developing safe, and this afternoon is really in the Arab countries in the revolutions the president of Egypt Hosni Mubarak’s regime and found numbers and properties of a huge name. the money is not his efforts as some of the tax high imposed by the Egyptian merchants exporters of products and the bulk of money taken by developed countries under the title of a change in the state of Egypt is developing, and there is no easier than courtship of these titles and the swaying of the developed countries to help. and developing countries to take large loans from developed countries, and certainly unable to pay, which increases the weight of the load placed on developing countries and the loss of developed countries for their money, here come the possibility of intervention in developing countries are when borrowing money not paid by the right the advanced country intervention in developing countries to recover their money, or to help developing countries in the order of its own house to be able to repay the money .
Instead of all this effort and engage in adventures of loans and aid do not reach people in developing countries, we must use fair trade is contributing to the arrival of benefit to all classes and strata of society and prevent remain money in the hands of the ruling classes and enter the advanced countries in Home Affairs, seen as the exploitation of their state for through aid. Dear opponents of fair trade not you see that this is the reason why a good and convincing to reconsider the direction of developing countries?
Fair Trade beneficiaries first and last of which are developing countries to be hand in hand for the dissemination and adoption in global markets, in order to be promoted in developing countries and its leadership towards a bright future. And the uniting of States on the map and remove barriers to religious, cultural and political connection between them to enjoy a better future and a life full of love and goodness. Will help everyone fair trade to flourish and spread? Will end up on the issue of the debate that the fair trade a tool for the exploitation of developing countries? All questions must find his answer in the dictionaries of our thoughts and in ahead years. And I hope to spread fair trade because I am confident of their importance to the peoples of developing countries and its goal of human noble in the service of humanity and unite people.