George Fox Evangelical Seminary invites you to consider a continuing education opportunity! All faculty, staff, administrators and student leaders are invited to an Emotional Intelligence (EI) seminar, led by Rich Handley, DBA, on Wednesday, May 28. The event is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Portland Center. Registration will close this Friday, May 16, at 5 p.m.
Rich’s presentation will offer a compelling accompaniment to the information shared by Jared Roth, who was hosted by the university’s College of Business on Friday, April 25, as part of its spring events series. Rich is the founder of EQ University.
The May 28 event includes morning snacks and lunch, EI printed interpretations and a Leadership Presence Handbook.
- Consider your development as a leader through the EI framework
- Receive an interpretation of your own emotional intelligence inventory
- Apply the result of your EI inventory to the “leadership presence” framework
- Create a plan for developing EI leadership qualities and boosting your work performance
- Share a time of informal conversation and questions with Dr. Handley following his presentation
- Pursue two private coaching sessions via phone or Skype with Dr. Handley
The seminar is limited to 25 participants, and the cost is just $200 per person. RSVP to Mindy Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your further consideration, here is a link to a description of EI, as well as an example of some of the reports that participants will have.