No matter where you are in life – just getting started or planning for retirement – a session with a TIAA consultant can help you create a unique plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or education expenses?
- How do I manage debt, save money and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
- Register for a session to get an action plan created especially for you.
Register at TIAA.org/schedulenow or call 800-732-8353, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
If you have questions about your benefits, please contact Darby Thiessen in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-554-2188.