Survey: 2016 election and how George Fox should respond

For my Magazine and Feature Writing class (JOUR 330), I am conducting a survey for students relating to their opinions of the 2016 election – how they feel about George Fox staff responding to the event, and how they think the university should react toward it.

Submissions for the survey will remain anonymous; however, students can send their name and a written response toward the subject matter if they wish for their opinions to be read in my feature article. I would prefer to get as many participants as possible before Monday, Dec. 5.

Thank you,
Ian Snively (isnively15@georgefox.edu)

2016 Election Survey

Disclaimer:
These surveys are student generated and are not to be associated with any official research conducted by faculty and staff at George Fox University. Any views or opinions presented in these surveys are solely those of the students and do not represent those of George Fox University. The distribution of these surveys is a service provided to George Fox University students as they prepare their research required by the curriculum. Students are required to have department approval. Any questions about these surveys should be directed to the students associated with the survey in question.