Comings and Goings

Lynn Andrews (Advancement) recently left the university. She had this to say about her departure: “It is with much sadness that I let you know I am resigning for personal reasons … to slow the pace of my life and take better care of my health. It is my hope and belief that the advancement team will continue to build on the work we’ve accomplished together. Thank you for welcoming me with open hearts and minds. I know that God has a plan for each one of us, and I am very grateful He caused our paths to cross!” The university will seek a replacement for the position. In the meantime, Scott Philips is providing advancement leadership on an interim basis.

Sarah King (Enrollment and Marketing/Analytics) has left the university after seven years of service. She was hired by Nike to work as a senior planning business analyst with the company’s emerging markets team.

Keith Schneider’s (Student Life) last day at George Fox is this Friday, Jan. 30. A farewell reception for him is set from 3 to 4 p.m. today (Tuesday) in the Stevens Center’s Duke Atrium. He has worked at George Fox since the summer of 2007.

Ron Shaw (Plant Services) is retiring after 16 and a half years of service to the university. An open house in his honor will take place on Thursday, Jan. 29, from 3 to 4 p.m. in the Stevens Center’s Duke Atrium.